Mother Hen Australia
3 Bags of AGM Sorghum Free Course Laying Mash 20KG
This Product does not contain restricted Animal Material.
Direction for Use:
Laying Mash Sorghum Free is suitable to be fed to Laying Birds from approximately 20 weeks of age through to the age of 80 weeks. Our Laying Mash is fed as a complete feed.
The hens should have unlimited access to the feed as well as clean, cool fresh water available at all times.
Approximate Feed Consumption per Bird:
- Point of Lay 95-120 grams (20-22 Weeks)
- Early Laying Period 110-130 grams (23 Weeks to 35 Weeks)
- Mid Laying Period 120-140 grams (35 Weeks to 77 Weeks)
- End of Lay Period 120-130 grams (78 Weeks and on)
- Layer Breeders 130-140 grams
Note: Feed rates may vary depending on the season, variety of bird, Lighting and other environmental conditions.
- As hens enter the end of Lay period the Egg shell quality may deteriorate. Shellgrit or cal-grit (coarse lime) may improve quality of shell.
- It is important that the Poultry have clean, cool fresh water available to them at all times.
- Clean, cool dry place.
- Cracked Maize
- AGM Vitamin & Mineral Pre-Mix
- Soya bean Oil
- Minimum Crude Protein 16%
- Minimum Crude Fibre 12%
- Minimum ME MJ/kg 12%
- Minimum Fat 4%
- Minimum Calcium 1%
- Minimum Salt 0.2%