Mother Hen Australia
Coopex 25g - Mites & Lice Problem Solver
If you have a mite & lice infestation ~ Don't Delay any longer ~ Get COOPEX ASAP!
Coopex lasts for up to 4 months, as it's a Sustained residual insecticide
SAFE TO USE on all animals for the treatmen/prevention of Mites, lice, fleas, ticks, houseflies, marsh flies, ants, bed bugs, beetles, cockroaches, spiders & silverfish
Use a higher dosage of 25g/ 5L Water
Lower Dosage of 25g/10L Water
Chook Infestation Treatment Instructions (As per Mother Hen's Experience):
- Dissolve powder from satchel in a 5L bucket of warm water.
- Submerge chook for 10 seconds, so all surface areas of the skin are covered.
- Hold chook above the bucket so all the dripping solution goes back into the bucket (for the next bird's bath).
- Allow the wet bird to air dry by free ranging on a hot sunny day or blow-dry them. Do not rinse them with water or anything like shampoo/conditioner.
- Every chook will need treatment in the flock. With the leftover bucket solution, put it in a sprayer or sprinkle around the coop. Depending on the number of birds, several satchels will make it easier (one satchel for the bath bucket / one satchel for the spraying the coop).