Mother Hen Australia
Eggtech 24 Egg Automatic Turn Incubator
Top quality incubator which is designed, engineered and manufactured in Italy.
These incubators are designed to hatch a large variety of eggs - chickens, pheasants, guinea fowl, quail, turkey, geese, pigeon, peacock as well as exotic birds.
The Turbine Propeller and the special design of the incubator allows a correct and uniform distribution of heat and humidity where needed.
In the automatic versions, the egg turning is a gradual move to increase the hatch rate. Eggs are turned every 2 hours.
Purchase the incubator separately to any other product in the Mother Hen Australia range to receive FREE SHIPPING!
Incubator is covered with a 12 Month Warranty from date of purchase.
- Inspection porthole: the lid is equipped with two inspection ports that allow the user to follow all the stages of incubation from the outside;
- Tilting tray: the eggs to be incubated are placed in a tray with a tilting alveolus system. The oscillation of the tray is regulated by the OVOMATIC egg turning motor;
- Alveolus system: the particular shape of each single egg holder allows to house both small eggs (up to 4 quail-type eggs) and large eggs (up to goose eggs);
- Hatching grid: the grid is an accessory included in the incubator that allows the eggs to hatch in the last phase of incubation;
- Vents: the external vents are used to fill the water trays without opening the incubator, thus avoiding the dispersion of heat and humidity;
- Digital display: allows you to adjust the temperature from 30 ° C to 40 ° C (with a temperature probe with variations of 0.1 ° C) simply by pressing the + and – keys.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING IN AUSTRALIA
NO EXPRESS POST