Mother Hen Australia
Eggtech 12 Egg Manual Lever Turn Incubator
Top quality incubator which is designed, engineered and manufactured in Italy.
These incubators are designed to hatch a large variety of eggs - chickens, pheasants, guinea fowl, quail, turkey, geese, pigeon, peacock as well as exotic birds.
The Turbine Propeller and the special design of the incubator allows a correct and uniform distribution of heat and humidity where needed.
In the Manual version, the egg turning is via lever that moves all 12 eggs at once.
Incubator is covered with a 12 Month Warranty from date of purchase.
- Inspection window: the lid is equipped with two inspection windows that allow the user to follow all the stages of the incubation from the outside;
- Tilting tray: the eggs to be incubated are placed in a tray with a tilting cell system. The oscillation of the tray is manually adjusted using the egg turning key;
- Alveolus system: the particular shape of each single egg holder allows you to house both small eggs (up to 4 quail-type eggs) and large eggs (up to goose eggs);
- Hatching grid: the grid is an accessory included in the incubator that allows the eggs to hatch in the last phase of the incubation;
- Vents: the external vents are used to fill the water trays without opening the incubator, thus avoiding the dispersion of heat and humidity;
- Digital display: allows you to adjust the temperature from 30 ° C to 40 ° C (with a temperature probe with variations of 0.1 ° C) simply by pressing the + and – keys.
12 Large eggs or 48 Quail eggs
Here is How it all works - please watch this video: https://youtu.be/TsPU8Dr-ZBQ
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING IN AUSTRALIA & Free Egg Candler!
NO EXPRESS POST